A team of students and faculty from Arizona State University (ASU) traveled to Tonga the second week of December 2016 to deliver their portable ruggedized solar-powered digital library for use in schools and communities across Tonga. The SPELL, or Solar Powered Educational Learning Library, is self- (solar) powered and generates an offline WiFi hotspot that […]
- SolarSPELL Project Honored with PLuS Alliance Education Innovation Award
- SolarSPELL featured on ABC15 (Phoenix) news!
- ASU SolarSPELL Peace Corps training in Micronesia: Three Years in FSM!
- ASU SolarSPELL Samoa Training with Peace Corps Volunteers and Local Teachers
- ASU SolarSPELL Samoa Peace Corps Volunteer Site Visits Part 2: Upolu Island