The SolarSPELL initiative is proud to have students on our team in every step of our projects, from software and hardware design to impact evaluation to building the libraries themselves through content curation. Students have joined our team as research assistants, interns, fellows, volunteers, and through project-based courses. Please see the postings below for our latest opportunities and information on how to apply or enroll. If you are passionate about this initiative but do not see an opportunity below that matches your interests, please email us at [email protected] with how you would like to be involved!
Opportunities with the SolarSPELL Initiative
The deadline for applications has been extended to December 6th! Apply now to join us this coming spring.
- Social Media and Communications Aide, Spring 2021
- Content Curation Intern – Education Collections, Spring 2021
- Content Curation Intern – Health Collections, Spring 2021
- Libraries Metadata Intern, Spring 2021
- Backend Developer, Spring 2021
- Graphic Designer, Spring 2021
- Instructional Design Intern, Spring 2021
We currently do not have fellowship opportunities available at this time. Please check back in soon!
We currently do not have student worker opportunities available at this time. Please check back in soon!
Student opportunities will evolve and grow with the SolarSPELL initiative; please check back for updates!