The SolarSPELL initiative’s projects are ever-evolving and often benefit from students with the right interest and skillsets getting involved. Generally speaking, for the Fall semester of 2022, potential project areas for students to contribute to include:
- Agricultural Library Collection
- Biomedical Technical Library Collection (focus on ophthalmology, eye care, and video resources)
- Middle East Library Collection (Arabic, Kurdish, Syriac)
- Southern Africa Library Collection (initial focus on Lesotho, Malawi, and Namibia, in education, health, and economic development)
- Printed circuit board design testing
If your experience and interest lends itself to any of the above areas, please contact [email protected] expressing which you are interested in, along with your current resume for better context on how you can help, or explore a few of the opportunities listed below in the drop-down sections.