The SolarSPELL initiative is proud to have students on our team in every step of our projects, from software and hardware design to impact evaluation to building the libraries themselves through content curation. Students have joined our team as research assistants, interns, fellows, volunteers, and through project-based courses. Please see the postings below for our latest opportunities and information on how to apply or enroll. If you are passionate about this initiative but do not see an opportunity below that matches your interests, please email us at [email protected] with how you would like to be involved!
Opportunities with the SolarSPELL Initiative
The following openings are available for Spring 2022:
- Web App Developer
- Marketing and Communications Aide
- GIS Intern
- IT Intern
- Middle East Library Content Curator
- French Language Content Curator
- English Language Content Curator
- Agriculture Library Content Curator
We currently do not have fellowship opportunities available at this time. Please check back in soon!
We currently do not have student worker opportunities available at this time. Please check back in soon!
- GTD 598 Innovation in Action (Summer 2021, Session B)
- This course offers hands-on experience building and curating content for SolarSPELL, an offline digital library that is being implemented around the world, providing access to information for resource-constrained communities that lack internet access.
- EGR 307 Humanitarian Engineering Projects I (Fall 2021)
- Join us in this project-based course to have your efforts applied to work with real-world impact!
Student opportunities will evolve and grow with the SolarSPELL initiative; please check back for updates!